Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Smiles

Grace has always had a cute little grin since birth, but often she would show it in her sleep, or just waking up, or even when she was gassy.
In the last week and a half it starting getting more pronounced, and then on Monday I was sure that it was finally a social smile, responding to people and things.  I got three of them on Monday, Bailey got one and so did the plastic Koala rattle toy on her bouncer.  The last few days have definitely been a treat for her Daddy and I!  Yesterday she was pretty fussy so there were a lot of smiles but I've had several today.  They are also starting to be open mouthed with happy sounds which is especially cute.
It's been hard to catch them on camera because, lets be honest, a square bow is not the most stimulating when it comes to grins, so the pictures I have so far are somewhat blurry as I'm rushing to catch the smile after it's started, and often when she's happy she is moving around too.

Monday April 14th

Wednesday April 16th


No comments:

Post a Comment