Thursday, April 10, 2014

Six Weeks Old!


My little sweet pea has a bit of a cold right now, poor thing.  The old family is getting over it.
She is starting to make a lot more noises and is continuing to amaze me with the strength of her neck.  Between that and a lot more use of her hands and arms, I keep getting clunked in the nose.  She also loves to hold on to my shirt while she's eating.  It's pretty cute.
I know that this is around the time that she's supposed to start her "social smile", smiling on purpose.  She's smiled since day one randomly, so I'm trying to figure out if she's smiling on purpose yet.  I'm not totally sure.  She is looking at things more.
I'm trying to read to her at least once a day and she seems to be calmed by it.  She also loves having her hair washed.  We've both been trying to do tummy time with her and it's amazing how much she can lift her head and use her hands to push up as well.
She loves to sleep all cuddled up on my chest.  I love to cuddle with my girl.  Especially when we've had a little less sleep the night before. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment