Tuesday, April 8, 2014

First Cold and Week Five

I've had a cold for a week now but it just got worse.  Mike got it too and now poor Grace has her first cold.
I've been trying to prop her up, been using saline drops, the bulb syringe and we just bought a humidifier.  I also had her chair in the bathroom while I showered which seemed to help. 
How badly do you feel about sharing germs with a newborn?  Unfortunately it won't be the last I'm sure.

She's getting big now.  Cheeks are much fuller.  The newborn clothes are getting too short for her for the most part, but many of the 0-3 month clothes are still too big.  Depends on the manufacturer.  I find Carter fits small and Gerber fits large.  She is also starting to focus more on people and things, including Bailey.


She looks like she's dancing here, in her big girl outfit.



No comments:

Post a Comment