Sunday, May 11, 2014

10 weeks old


This week Grace was ten weeks old.  After weighing a bit small at her eight week appointment, we are no longer concerned, she's been eating like crazy, so far as I can approximate from our scale she gained at least 10oz in less than a week.  I'm pretty sure she's gotten longer too.

There have been a lot of milestones and new developments.  Babies are amazing, one day she just starts doing new things.  On Thursday she laughed for the first time.  It was so cute.  She hasn't done it since, not for lack of us trying, but I'm sure it will happen again soon.

Yesterday she went to her first cook out which was her first substantial amount of time outdoors.  I don't think she quite knew what to make of it at first.  I bought her some sunglasses but they are still a bit big.




We have been working on her tummy time.  I was doing it just on my chest or in her pack and play, she wasn't super happy about it in her bed but now that we're doing it on the floor it's going a lot better.  Yesterday she figured out how to prop herself up on her elbows and she kept her head up for about five minutes!


I have a feeling we'll need to start baby proofing sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment